Working together for affordable, high-quality, accessible, and inclusive early learning and child care.
As we work together to embrace the Canada-Wide Early Learning and Child Care Plan across Ontario, we are hiring a Membership Coordinator to help recruit new members and increase the impact of our work with children and families across the province.
Who is QELN?
QELN’s membership is composed of large, multi-site, not-for-profit early learning and child care service providers. Our member agencies:
- Are all Not for Profit;
- Deliver a broad range of evidence-based programs and services for families and children from infancy through school age including:
- Licensed child care centres and home-based child care programs
- Family resource and support programs
- Special needs resourcing and Mental health supports
- Serve more than 86,000 children and employ more than 8,000 professionals; and
- Have a demonstrated commitment to solution-focused strategies.
QELN is hiring for the position of Membership Coordinator to join our caring network of licensed child care agencies.
Please apply with both a covering letter and your C.V. to QELN@LEFCA.org on or before October 21, 2022. Please note: We thank all applicants for applying; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
QELN is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to complying with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We also adhere to all Public Health and Ministry of Labour COVID policies. If you require accommodations to participate in this activity, please contact Janice Brooks at email@example.com.