Working together for affordable, high-quality, accessible, and inclusive early learning and child care.
As we work together to embrace the Canada-Wide Early Learning and Child Care Plan across Ontario, we are hiring a Membership Coordinator to help recruit new members and increase the impact of our work with children and families across the province.
Who is QELN?
QELN’s membership is composed of large, multi-site, not-for-profit early learning and child care service providers. Our member agencies:
- Are all Not for Profit;
- Deliver a broad range of evidence-based programs and services for families and children from infancy through school age including:
- Licensed child care centres and home-based child care programs
- Family resource and support programs
- Special needs resourcing and Mental health supports
- Serve more than 86,000 children and employ more than 8,000 professionals; and
- Have a demonstrated commitment to solution-focused strategies.
There are no current employment opportunities at this time.